Monday, June 9, 2008

12 days; 12 requests


In three weeks (June 27th) I will be headed to Spain on a personal missions trip. I say personal because it will be simply to survey this mission field with the intent of discerning God's will in my life. I would covet your prayers for me as I will be there for twelve days. These are a few ways that you can pray for me.
1. Safety as I travel.
2. Discernment of God's will.
3. A passion for lost souls.
4. Incite into the Spanish culture.
5. Encouragement to the missionaries.
6. God's Word to be spoken clearly.
7. Spiritual Growth
8. Faithfulness to God's Word in preaching.
9. Encouragement to believers.
10. Boldness in preaching or teaching.
11. Direction as to avenues of ministry.
12. Humility.

1 comment:

Scott A. Fulks said...

Be sure that Juli and I will be praying for each of these requests during your time there. We are very excited to hear your thoughts about what God opens your eyes to there!