Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Another Trip

January 1st I will be leaving for another mission trip but not to just one country but to three: Uruguay, Argentina, and Chile. The trip is to serve the same purpose as my previous trip to Spain. I will be there to look, learn, and listen. God has called me into full time mission, but I have no idea where I will serve Him.
In visiting these three countries I am broadening my view of mission fields and their needs. Please pray for me that I will be discerning and understanding in each of these culture. Pray that I will be discerning of His will. Pray that I will be sensitive to His leading in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow man! I am jealous. I still have a degree to get and bills to pay off before my wife and I move to Argentina. We are planning on visiting in January 2010. I am excited for you. Would you mind doing a special post on Argentina for me? Thanks man.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jon
I am so glad to find this page and know how I can pray for you! Glad to see that you are doing well. Hope to talk to you soon.
Heather (Robinson) Morgan